I am a self- confessed coke zero addict, just saying the word coke zero has me salivating for that bubbly goodness. BUT, I know how terribly bad it is for me so it’s time to kick the habit.
In this video I will share with you the simple steps I took to kick my coke zero habit.
Resources Mentioned in this Video:
How To Make Super easy fresh Mint Spring water:
1. Grab a bottle of soda or mineral water
2. Stuff a bunch of ripped fresh mint leaves into the bottle
Whala you’re done!
If you don’t like the bubbles you can use spring water or tap water, Thats it! And the best thing about this is your choices are only limited by your imagination.
Try these flavours: orange slices, lemon, lime, cucumber
I like to collect jars and make up a week’s worth of yummy flavoured plain waters and as you drink them you can keep topping them up.
For more simple & healthy tips click here for my free ebook: 100 Simple Habits that Produce Huge Results
Why Fresh Mint is my New BFF:
- mint can help aid weight loss! mint stimulates the digestive enzymes that absorbs nutrients from food & also consumes fat and turns it into usable energy.
- Mint has been around for a long time, ancient Greeks and Romans used mint to relieve pain.
- mint can help you with depression and fatigue: Before you pop the mint into the bottle take a great big sniff. mint being a natural stimulant the smell alone will kick start you into action and give you the charge you need
- studies have also shown that mint may offer anticancer benefits, help with irritable bowel syndrome and alleviate allergies. It’s also great for the digestion and inflammation in the body.
I would love to hear what habit you plan to kick or have already kicked and how you did it. Leave me a comment below.
Did you like this video? then Subscribe to JodiClarkeTV and I would be so grateful if you shared it with all your friends.
If you want even more incredible resources to create the life, body and mind you love, plus some personal insights from me that I only talk about in email, make sure you sign up for email updates.